Please Feel Free To Contact Us. We Will Get Back To You With 1-2 Business Days.
(+91) 98509 98509
SAT Coaching Classes
What is SAT?
SAT is one of the most famous exams given by the students over the worldwide for undergraduate studies. Scoring high in SAT requires dedication, commitment, a comprehensive study material and proper counsel from professional trainers.
The SAT is an internationally recognized standardized test that evaluates a candidate’s knowledge in reading, writing and quantitative aptitude and other specialized subjects. SAT is taken for undergraduate admission in the United States and some other countries.
SAT stands for Scholastic Aptitude Test which is mainly required for all the students who wish to undergo their undergraduate studies abroad. A lot of skills like verbal, reading, analytical skills and reasoning are analyzed in this exam. Students are expected to be outstanding in all the various parameters of this exam. SAT is one of the main requisites by universities abroad along with other factors like school grades. To be excellent in SAT students must practice and improve their verbal as well as mathematical skills.
There are two types of SAT Exams:
1. SAT Reasoning Test or SAT I
2. SAT Subject Test or SAT II
Why to join Western Academy?
We have been in this industry since a long time and have in depth knowledge about SAT training and have also assisted and guided a lot of students for SAT as well as their admission process. We have successfully sent many students abroad to pursue their dreams
- We provide throughout end to end solutions to the students right from understanding students requirement, universities requirement, and assisting students in the overall admission process.
- Customized training for the students’ according to the students requirement and convenience. The first priority is given to the students and their comfort level is given prime importance.
- Personalized training and attention is given to each and every student and they are trained according to their understanding level and abilities to grasp the concepts. Each student is treated individually.