Our Services

  • Country Selection
  • University Selection
  • Writing Services
  • Transcripts
  • Application Packet

Connect With Us Now!

Fill out the form for more information


Selection of the right university and the most suitable course needs a lot of research. Define your priorities and contact Western Academy for the best available options for you.
Generally, you need to be 17 years of age and have completed high school education.
Eligibility to study abroad depends on the country and the university you choose. Usually for pursuing Masters, a full time Bachelor’s degree with satisfactory academic scores is required.
The number of backlogs accepted varies depending on the university. However, we suggest you should not apply with active backlogs.
Most US universities require you to take the GRE or GMAT and an English proficiency test if you wish to apply for Masters/ graduate program. For Bachelors/ Undergraduate programs, you need to take SAT with TOEFL or IELTS.
It depends on the university you are applying to. You can apply without taking the GRE or GMAT if the program does not require you to take these tests.It depends on the university you are applying to. You can apply without taking the GRE or GMAT if the program does not require you to take these tests.
Both the tests test your proficiency in English. However, the basic difference is that IELTS is a Paper Based Test while the TOEFLibt is an Internet based test.
You need to take either IELTS or TOEFL for applying to US universities. Some universities in the USA accept PTE scores as well. However, you should check the admission requirements before applying to any university.
Yes. You can apply to the universities earlier and send your scores officially later. However, you should ensure that they are submitted officially before the university’s application deadlines.
Most US universities prefer 16years of education if you wish to apply for Masters. However, there are some universities which accept 15years of education as well.
Required test scores are mentioned on the respective university websites. It varies from one university to another.
Ideally, you should start the application process 6-8 months prior to the intake.
Completion of an Undergraduate program gives you the Bachelor’s degree while completion of Graduate program gives you the Master’s degree.
Most universities need you to submit an application and application fee online. Others accept paper application and fee sent to their Office of Admissions.
Usually the length of a Master’s program is one to two years while for Bachelor’s it is three to four years.
With the universities permission you are allowed to work for 20 hours per week as a full time student. During holidays this is extended to 40 hours per week.
GPA stands for Grade Point Average (GPA) which is a numeric indicator of the applicant’s academic performance. It is calculated on a scale of 4.0
Yes. Usually State universities are less expensive as they are funded by the State. However, private universities also offer financial aid depending on the applicant’s profile.
A ‘Credit’ is a value assigned to each course. It reflects the number of hours the class will meet the Professor each week.
Most universities conduct an in-house evaluation of your Transcripts wherein your percentage is converted into GPA. Other universities require you to contact a Credential Evaluation Agency. You can check the university website for more information on evaluation of Foreign Transcripts.
Most non-U.S. citizens who wish to study in the US will seek F-1(non-immigrant), ie. F-1 or Student VISA. It is for students who wish to study at an accredited US college or university.
You need to apply directlyto the University for Scholarship. US universities offer a large number of scholarships and financial aid. Details can be found on the respective university websites.
While you study in the US, there are two options available. You can stay on-campus in the accommodation provided by the university. The other option is to stay off-campus by renting an apartment or with a friend or relative.
You can apply for the F-1 VISA soon after you receive your I-20 from the college or university.

Our Memberships


© Copyrights 2018 Western Academy All rights Reserved. | Managed by Western Academy Pvt Ltd